Mack is a wood sunglasses with a matte black frame made of sturdy and flexible TR90.
Inspired by the infamous Threepenny Opera, Mack is most comfortable in the presence of gangsters and crooks. The long years in civilization, however, have led him to enjoy the honest life. Mack suits all occasions and outfits thanks to its classic shape and is big enough to hide even one night or two away. The stirrups made of walnut wood unobtrusively join the dark frame-glass combination.
– Wooden sunglasses with matt black frame made of sturdy and flexible FR90
– Extra-strong temples made of layered wood, sturdy construction
– Handle made of grained walnut wood, treated and oiled
– The dark gray lenses offer 100% UV protection
– Super clear and glare-free view through reflection coating
– slim fit for narrow to medium-wide faces
– Correction lenses with up to 2 dioptres can be used by the optician
Strap length: 145 mm
Glass width: 53 mm
Bridge width: 17 mm
– Pretty cardboard box / cardboard box
– glasses cleaning cloth