Even users of sonic toothbrushes can now switch to the sustainable side of dental care with peace of mind. Easy to use, sonic toothbrushes with up to 62,000 brushing movements per minute remove more plaque in less time and reduce gingivitis more effectively than manual toothbrushes.
The Tiosonik is compatible with the handpieces from Phillips Sonicare®, the most established manufacturer of sonic toothbrushes, awarded „Best sonic toothbrush, Stiftung Warentest 12.2021“. Meanwhile the second most common brand in the electric toothbrush segment (DACH).
– Proportion of renewable raw materials >98%
– Bio-plastic housing based on wood residues
– Nylon 10.10 bristles based on castor oil
– Packaging made of FSC®-certified cardboard including hanging
– Free from animal testing, suitable for vegans
– Made in China → climate-friendly transport by train
– With part of the turnover, TIO supports the NGO Plant-for-the-Planet in their reforestation projects
– Contents: 2 heads
The colors of the interchangeable heads cannot be chosen because they are supplied depending on the resources.
The body of the brush is made of bioplastic based on pine oil, which is obtained in a side stream of wood and paper production. The production is ISCC+ certified and the material can be recycled in the existing material cycle.
The bristles are made of Nylon 10.10, which is made from castor oil. The origin of this is the seeds of the miracle tree, which grows on dry soil and does not compete with food cultivation.