An extraordinary purse made of natural materials SnapPap and cork. SnapPap is an absolutely tear-resistant paper that can even be washed in the washing machine!
Robust, environmentally friendly and resistant, everything has its place inside this wallet. Piñatex® pineapple leather is an innovative natural fabric made from pineapple leaf fibre. Cork is a renewable raw material from the cork oak. Both materials are extremely robust, water-repellent and tear-resistant.
The purse is 100% made in the Austrian factory (Styria) by GARY MASH®.
Properties of SnapPap and cork:
– very durable and robust
– water repellent
– tear resistant
– natural structure
– does not contain any substances harmful to the environment or health
Features of the wallet:
– approx. 11 x 10 cm in size
– 4 card slots
– Change pocket with snap button
– 1 additional slot behind the change compartment, which still offers space for many more cards
– GARY MASH® faux leather label
Origin of materials:
SnapPap is 100% made in Germany. The cork (obtained from the bark of the cork oak) comes from Portugal and Italy and is processed into cork fabric in Germany.
The wallet is made in Austria (Styria).