Cloth diapers are no easier than the all-in-one diaper!
An all-in-one cloth diaper is a complete diaper and consists of one piece. Suction pads and waterproof outer cover are sewn together and result in a slim and very easy-to-use diaper. The All-In-One is the simplest system of the cloth diaper!
The ImseVimse cloth diaper:
– is super easy to use
– dries quickly
– works just like disposable diapers
Available in sizes:
2.5-5 kg: 0-1 months
4-8 kg: 1-6 months
8-11 kg: 6-12 months
11-16 kg: 1-3 years
Material & care:
Material outside: 50% polyurethane and 50% polyester
Material inside: 100% cotton (organic terry cloth)
First insert material: 3-ply 100% cotton (organic terry)
Material second insert: 2-layer 100% cotton (organic terry cloth) and 1-layer 100% polyester (Stay Dry Microfleece)
Care: Washable at 60-90 ° C and suitable for tumble dryers.
The absorbent material is made of organic cotton. One layer of the inserts is made using “Stay Dry” technology, which ensures a dry environment on baby’s skin and has particularly positive properties in case of wet skin allergies or inflammation. On the outside, the diaper is made of PUL (polyester coated with polyurethane), this layer forms the moisture protection.
With the soft and adjustable Velcro fast and easy change is very easy!
Soft and stretchy fabric ensures a comfortable fit, double leg cuffs with elastic band guarantee optimal leak protection.
The sewn-in cotton layer consists of 4 layers in the middle of the diaper. In addition, there is a sewn-in insert at the front and back, which hangs down when drying. This makes the diaper dry faster. The rear insert consists of 3 layers of organic cotton (terry cloth insert), the front insert consists of 2 layers of organic cotton and 1 layer of microfleece (polyester, the dry insert). This layer can be placed under the back insert, but can also be placed on the back insert (=> the microfleece quickly directs the liquid into the BW layers and ensures a drier bottom).
Certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 product class 1 for baby products.
Made in Latvia.
1) Rinse the used diaper with cold water and wring it out well.
2) Note: Rinse the diaper with the shower head of your shower directly above the toilet.
3) Place the wet diaper in a bucket. You don’t need to add water or anything else. The diaper can stay in this way for up to three days.
4) Diapers and pants are usually washed at 60 degrees. To clean the cloth diapers particularly thoroughly, you can also wash them at 90 ° C if necessary. Close the Velcro fasteners of the diaper pants and all-in-one diapers. Note: Wash the diapers with your other laundry.
5) It is best to hang cloth diapers and diaper pants to dry. The diapers can also be dried in a dryer at a low temperature, but the material wears out more quickly. Never dry ImseVimses products on hot radiators or towel dryers as the polyester layer can melt. Note: If you use diaper towels, you can already prepare and fold them after washing and drying, making it easier for you to change diapers.
6) New cloth diapers, nursing pads and sanitary napkins should be washed before first use, as this improves moisture absorption. Diaper pants can be used directly without washing.
7) Detergent: We recommend using an environmentally friendly detergent that is free of zeolite. Zeolite are small aluminum particles that can destroy the material of the diaper pants and also unnecessarily wear other textiles during washing. Also, do not use fabric softener as it lies on the material like a film and thus significantly reduces moisture absorption. Under no circumstances should the diaper pants be treated with a bleach. The cloth diapers can be bleached if necessary and stubborn stains.