The Coudre Berlin candles are made by hand in Berlin. Soy wax and natural essential oils are used for the production. Soy wax is free from genetically modified material and from pesticides and herbicides.
The Bergamot & Patchouli variety has an earthy, warm scent with a fruity note. The candle combines the tart, lemony scent of bergamot with the woody, sweet notes of patchouli.
Dimensions: height 8 cm, ø 6.5 cm
Contents: 155 g
Burns for more than 30 hours.
Instructions for use:
– Please burn your candle for at least an hour until the wax pool reaches the edge of the glass. This prevents the wax from forming into a funnel. Your candle will burn more evenly and last longer.
– Please do not burn your candle for more than three hours at a time.
– Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface. Keep away from combustible material and drafts. Make sure that lit candles keep out of the reach of children and pets.
– Note that the glass gets hot when the candle is lit.
– Never leave a burning candle unattended.
– Always cut the wick to 5 mm before lighting the candle.