Marula oil is characterized by a high content of saturated fatty acids (palmitic and stearic acid) and thus supports the skin‘s own lipid film, has an intensive moisturizing and smoothing effect. It‘s also rich in protective antioxidants. The oil composition is refined with gold leaf, which according to TCM has positive properties for the skin, prevents skin aging and supports collagen synthesis. The Secret of Beauty oil absorbs quickly and ensures a beautiful and smooth complexion.
Marula nut oil is used in the luxurious The Secret of Beauty facial oil. These are harvested from wild-growing marula trees in Namibia, where they are cracked and processed by hand. The oil is an important source of income for hundreds of women from rural areas and is paid according to fair trade guidelines.
– Intensely moisturizing and smoothing
– Rich in natural antioxidants to fight free radicals
– Extraordinary stability
– High percentage of natural vitamin E
– Strengthening of the skin‘s own lipid film through high content of saturated fatty acids (palmitic and stearic acid)
– Is absorbed very well due to the high content of oleic acid
– Certificate: Austria Bio Guarantee
– Apply in the morning on damp skin, 1 drop – maximum 2 – under make-up.
– Use either Face Tonic or water to moisturize.
– In the evening, also after cleansing and tonic, 2 drops are sufficient for the face, neck and décolleté.
– For dry cracked skin, 1 drop can be added to the usual organic night cream.
– The oil is ideal under make-up or particularly opaque powder make-up.
– Ideal for hair care with straight hair with dry ends and as a complete application for dry or frizzy hair.
– Can also be used as a massage oil, for scar care or to prevent stretch marks.
– Gei dry, cracked skin
– To maintain skin moisture
– To reduce skin blemishes
– For a massage
– To improve the appearance of scars
– To smooth the skin (e.g. to prevent stretch marks)
May contain traces of marula nuts.
For external use.
Store at room temperature.
Sclerocarya birrea (Marula) seed oil**, citrus bergamia peel oil expressed, tocopherol, gold. limonene, linalool, citral, geraniol
**from sustainable wild collection