The waterproof All In One overall by frugi is perfect to prepare the little ones for cool adventures in the wild. It keeps you warm and dry! This suit from the frugi Explorer range has soft padding on the inside and a fleece lining in the hood, body and legs for extra cuddle. Made from recycled post-consumer polyester – these are recycled plastic bottles. How clever is that?
The overall is decorated with small, round hedgehogs – the suit has a contrasting pink lining.
FUN FACT: 35 plastic bottles are recycled to make the frugi Explorer All In One aged 3-4 years!
– Made from recycled polyester with a super soft peached finish
– waterproof rating of 3,000HH
– Fully taped seams
– 1.9 Tog rating
– light insulated – perfect for everyday use outdoors
– Durable water repellent and fluorocarbon free finish to prevent stains and extend the life of the suit
– Front zip with internal zip protection
– Storm flap with double closure for additional protection against the cold
– fun reflective print details in flower shape
– 3-part hood for a good fit with an elastic front edge for better visibility
– Elastic cuffs and waist for a great fit
– adjustable and removable foot stirrups, which are perfect for putting on rubber boots
– handy hanging loop
– Label on which you can write your child’s name
We recommend using a laundry bag for washing!
– Wash with like colors
– do not use plasticizers
– do not bleach
– do not tumble dry
– Do not iron
– Keep away from fire
– No chemical cleaning
– cool wash