– Upper material consists of 47% corn waste
– Details made from recycled PET bottles
– Inner lining made from 60% bamboo
– Metal eyelets are chrome and nickel free
– Organic cotton laces
– Removable insole made of natural cork and rubber, 100% biodegradable
– Outsole made of natural rubber
– Micro-perforated fabric to support perspiration
– Made in Spain, Elche
– The sneakers are sent in a shoe box made from recycled cardboard
47% corn waste, 28% recycled polyester, 25% polyurethane
60% bamboo, 40% polyester
100% organic cotton
36% natural rubber, 10% recycled rubber, 20% synthetic rubber, 34% other components
We recommend washing your Flamingos’ Life shoes with a damp cloth and soap. No machine wash, do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
Flamingos’ Life sustainability standard:
Organic raw materials:
The inner lining of all Flamingos ’Life shoes is made from GOTS certified organic cotton. In addition, all eyelets are lead-free and REACH certified.
Fair & Social:
The shoes are made in a traditional shoe factory in Elche, Spain under fair conditions.
For every pair of sneakers sold, Flamingos’ Life has 5 trees planted in cooperation with The Eden Project.
Recycled & Recyclable:
The outer packaging is made in Spain from recycled paper and 100% can be recycled.
In collaboration with the WFO, Flamingos’ Life uses plastic bottles that were fished from the sea to make their shoes.
100% vegan sneakers