A real favorite is the Asheville shirt made from 100% LENZING™ ECOVERO™. The environmentally friendly and innovative viscose fiber with a touch of elastane is incredibly smooth on your skin.
Features of Shirt Asheville:
– Colour: Abstract pattern in black on a emerald green or mustard yellow background
– super soft, smooth and fine to the touch
– Breathable and moisture-regulating
– Rounded hem at front and back
– Back section cut a little longer
– GARY MASH® label on the side seam
– GARY MASH® embroidery at back neck
Size is normal.
95% viscose (LENZING™ ECOVERO™)
Fair produced in India.
Hand wash recommended
do not tumble dry
do not bleach, do not dry clean
do not iron hot
*LENZING™ ECOVERO™ fibers are made from sustainable wood and pulp and come from certified and controlled sources in accordance with the strict guidelines of the Lenzing Wood and Pulp Policy. The production of LENZING™ ECOVERO™ fibers requires 50% less water, energy and CO2 compared to generic viscose.