RACHEL, the absolute all-rounder bag!
Vegan leather that is made of a plant and not plastic? That‘s fine. Our RACHEL all-round bag with up to 6 carrying options is made of environmentally friendly and natural cactus leather! At the end of the product description you are welcome to find out more about this innovative material! In addition, RACHEL is even larger in the XL Edition and offers an incredible amount of space.
Features of RACHEL:
– many different carrying options
– robust and durable
– made from buttery soft cactus leather
– closable with YKK quality zipper
– 2 outer compartments with magnetic closure
– 1 outer pocket with YKK quality zipper
– Generous interior with 2 interior compartments
– Carabiner inside for keyring attachment
– Synthetic leather label on the front and back
– 100% sustainably manufactured in Austria
RACHEL comes with 2 adjustable straps. A wide variety of carrying options can be created in this way:
– handle bag
– shoulder bag
– Half-size backpack
– and more
Vegan cactus leather
Certified organic cotton (inner lining)
approx. 42 x 38 x 12 cm
Please do not clean the bag in the washing machine. The cactus leather can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth. Our RACHEL bags have a light-colored inner lining so that everything is within easy reach in the bag without having to search for a long time. If it is dirty, the inner lining can be easily pulled out and is great for cleaning in the sink, for example!
– RACHEL bag
– 2 length-adjustable straps, with which each wearing variant can be created individually
100% sustainably produced in the region, RACHEL is a Styrian with body and soul. Because every work step from creative design, tailor-made cutting & sewing to ecological printing is lovingly made by hand in the Styrian production facility of GARY MASH®.
We are responsible for the big picture:
– Fair production: a bag against exploitation
– Vegan materials: travel without animal suffering with a clear conscience
– For the sake of the environment: Made from sustainable resources, such as certified organic cotton for a generation-conscious future.
All of our dedication, energy and love flow into the creative creation process, from the idea to the final product. To offer you the best possible product. Every RACHEL is unique and individual – just like its wearer!
Cactus leather is made from the nopal or fig cactus and applied to a cotton surface so that it remains stable. While heavy metals such as chrome are used in the preservation of animal hides, no toxic chemicals are used in the production of cactus leather. In addition, the cacti are a renewable raw material and, in contrast to leather production, one of the most water-intensive industries in the world, require little water. The Nopal cactus is grown in Mexico, where it is used in a variety of ways, for example for skin care products or as food. Animal-free leather based on cacti is very breathable and durable. The material is also particularly resistant and flexible at the same time. Visually, cactus leather is in no way inferior to real leather.