This summer sleeping bag for babies and toddlers has a cockatoo print on the outer muslin layer this year. The inner layer made of soft jersey is plain colored. The two thin layers are ideal for the warmer season. The sleeping bag closes with a zip on one side and with nickel-free snaps on the shoulders. The beautiful organic sleeping bag feels pleasantly soft inside and out.
Our tip for choosing the right size: The size of the sleeping bag depends primarily on your height:
– 70 cm for height 56-71 cm (0-6 months)
– 90 cm for height 72-89 cm (6-18 months)
– 110 cm for height 90-104 cm (18-36 months)
In order to ensure freedom of movement, there should be at least 10 cm of space below the feet.
This gives security: As always, the Sense Organics products are GOTS certified. The entire supply chain (cotton farmers, yarn production, fabric production, sewing, embroidery, etc.) bears this seal of quality for sustainable textile production.
– Nickel-free snaps on the shoulders
– Long zipper on the left side
– Made from 100% skin-friendly organic cotton
– TOG 1.0 (Thermal Overall Grade) for a room temperature of 18-24°C
– Fabric quality: muslin on the outside and lined with jersey on the inside
– GOTS certified
The TOG value is 1.0 and is therefore suitable for a room temperature between 18°C and 24°C. TOG (Thermal Overall Grade) reflects the estimated thermal resistance of textiles. This means how much the textile stores body heat. The lower the TOG, the more heat can escape.
100% GOTS and FAIRTRADE certified organic cotton
The GARY MASH® team recommends: Machine wash at 30°C, easy care, iron at low heat