The children are growing. Their mud pants too!
The LatzGrow rain pants, grows with the child 6 years. From the first crawling attempts on the playground to school and even beyond. The clever solution with magnets makes it possible: the pleasantly soft functional fabric of the LatzGrow makes it easy to roll up the trouser legs and hold it in 4 lengths with 4 extra-strong sewn-in neodymium magnets. So a single pair of trousers fits the kids from size 80 to 122.
The LatzGrow is 10,000mm waterproof and breathable. The Swedish functional fabric is completely without pollutants such as fluorine, PFOS / PFOA and PVC. The LatzGrow comes with a repair kit, so little mishaps of everyday life have no chance.
The waist size can be adjusted by the elastic waistband.
Tip: For children up to 3 years, you can fix the LatzGrow at chest height with suspenders to avoid slipping!
1 LatzGrow including repair kit
– fits children from 0-6 years
– adjustable to 4 lengths (size 80 to 122)
– motion-optimized cut
– Swedish functional fabric for adult sportswear
– Fabric Oeko-Text100 certified
– 10,000 mm waterproof
– breathable, windproof
– robust and repairable (repair kit included)
– contains no toxic fluorocarbons PFOA / PFOS, no PVC
– ecological impregnation with Bionic-Finish® ECO
– Ingredients from the EU (Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Poland)
Made in Europe.