The ideal jacket for starting school – the Frugi jacket is perfect for keeping the little ones warm and dry on colder days! The jacket comes with a comfortable, padded inner layer and a super soft fleece made from recycled polyester in the hood. Made from recycled post-consumer polyester – these are recycled plastic bottles, how clever is that !?
Frugi Fun Fact: It takes 36 plastic bottles to make a 5-6 year jacket!
100% recycled polyester with a warm and cozy padding
– Durable, water-repellent and fluorocarbon-free finish to prevent stains and extend the life of the jacket!
– Fully taped seams
– Waterproof rating: 3,000HH
– Breathability: 3,000 MVP
– Warm rating: * Light insulation – ideal for everyday outdoor use!
– 1.9 Tog rating
– 3-part hood for a great fit with an elastic edge for a better view
– Front zip with inside zip and chin guard
– Storm flap with double closure for additional protection against the cold
– Sleeve lining for easy putting on
– Reflective print and piping details
– Adjustable soft-touch Velcro cuffs to keep the warmth inside
– Two fleece-lined pockets on the front
– Detached parka-style hem to keep pants warm and dry
– Practical hanging loop
– a label on the neck to write the child‘s name on
We strongly recommend washing the jacket in the laundry net!